|Whether it be climbing the hills, hiking long distance treks through the forest or taking coastal rambles, Strandja's spirit-of-place will infuse your own spirit and draw you back time and time again. This is the land that forms the foundation of many peoples’ passion for wild places. Come and let it capture your spirit too...
· Coastal walks – inhabited coasts: With its beautiful coastline it's hardly surprising that many of Strandja’s best walks are coastal walks which, in many areas can be used for walks from village to village.
· Coastal walks – uninhabited coasts: Many miles of Strandja's coastline are unspoilt, wild and often uninhabited - particularly further South. These can provide some excellent coastal walking and are a perfect way to get away from it all without having to head for the hills.
· River walks: Strandja has several rivers, offering plenty of oportunities for riverside walks - some along easy shoreline paths, others in wild and remote areas. It is sometimes possible to take a boat in one direction and walk the other giving a varied day out.
· Hill walks: As a mountain, Strandja is best known for it's hill walks and justifiably so. Many parts of Strandja offer excellent hillwalking and you can often have the hills to yourself!
· Woodland walks: Many areas of Strandja contain woodlands - ranging from the more open ancient beech forests to varied deciduous woodlands offering a wide range of opportunities for walking. A particularly good time for these routes is in autumn when deciduous trees turn yellow, red, and bronze, demonstrating the beauty of a Strandja's autumn.
· Mixed walks: The most popular and scenec itineraries in Strandja are combination of all or some of the above types of walks.